Resin compatible paint dispersant for water based paint formula as
Hyperdispersant for water based applications
Non-ionic hydrophilic polymer with pigment affinity
Appearance: yellowish viscous liquid
Active ingredient: 50%
pH(1% aqueous solution): 6.5-7.5
- Prevent flocculation, increase storage stability.
- Improve color strength, gloss and reduce viscosity.
- Good compatibility with resin, water resistant, salt fog resistant.
- Non-APE, environment friendly.
Add directly as dispersant to aqueous ink, paint, color paste.
General application guidance
Pigment Use amount
(To dry pigment weight)
Carbon black 20-80%
Titanium dioxide 4-10%
Devolve the dispersant in grinding solvent before adding pigment.
Dissolve the dispersant in grinding solvent before adding
fluorescent brightening agent.
- Store in cool and dry places, good for 2 year.
- After partial use, re-seal the container.