Eco - Frinendly Carbon Black Dispersant Water Based Colorant
Hyperdispersant for water based applications
Non-ionic hydrophilic polymer with pigment affinity
Appearance: yellowish viscous liquid
Active ingredient: 100%
pH(1% aqueous solution): 7.0-8.0
Density(g/ml, 20℃): 1.14-1.17
- Reduce viscosity and increase storage stability.
- Improve color strength and gloss.
- Especially suitable to disperse carbon black in aqueous
applications without resin.
- Non-APE, environment friendly.
- Add directly as dispersant to aqueous ink, paint and color paste.
- Modify pigments used in aqueous ink, paint and color paste.
General application guidance
Pigment Use amount
(To dry pigment weight)
Carbon black 10-30%
Dissolve the dispersant in grinding solvent before adding pigment.
- Store in cool and dry places, good for 2 year.
- After partial use, re-seal the container.