Dispersant Manufacturer WinBos company making high quality
Hyperdispersant for solvent based applications
High molecular weight block copolymer with mid-polarity
Appearance: yellowish viscous liquid
Active ingredient: 40%
Solvent: butyl acetate
Amine value(mgKOH/g): 14-20
- Reduce grinding time and viscosity while increasing pigment load
with good ability to prevent re-coagulation.
- Increase color strength, gloss and storage stability, especially
suitable for dispersing carbon black.
- Higher polarity than WinSperse 3204.
- Suited for a variety of organic pigments and carbon black in auto
paints and industrial paints.
- Paint:auto and repair paint, woodwork, coil steel paint and
industrial paint using resins such as alkyd, polyester, epoxy,
- Resin: polyacrylate, polyester, epoxy and alkyd resins.
General application guidance
Pigment Use amount
(To dry pigment weight)
Carbon black 25-125%
Dissolve the hyperdispersant in the grinding mixture before adding
For dispersing carbon black, use together with WinSperse 2050 for
- Store in cool and dry places, good for 2 year.
- After partial use, re-seal the container.