Dispersion additive brand WinSperse for pigment dispersion
Hyperdispersant for water based applications
Non-ionic hydrophilic polymer with pigment affinity
Appearance: yellowish viscous liquid
Active ingredient: 100%
pH(1% aqueous solution): 5.5-7.5
Density(g/ml, 20℃): 1.10-1.13
- Reduce viscosity and increase storage stability.
- Improve color strength and gloss.
- Mainly used to disperse organic pigments in aqueous application.
- Especially suited to disperse P.Y.12, P.R.22 in aqueous textile
printing ink paste.
- Well suited to disperse P.B.15:3 in inks and paste.
- Suited to modify P.B.15:3 for use in aqueous applications.
- Non-APE, environment friendly.
- Add directly as dispersant to aqueous ink, paint and paint.
- Modify pigments such as P.B.15:3 for use in aqueous applications.
General application guidance
Pigment Use amount
(To dry pigment weight)
Carbon black 10-30%
Devolve the dispersant in grinding solvent before adding pigment.
- Store in cool and dry places, good for 5 year.
- After partial use, re-seal the container.