Dispersant supplier WinSperse wetting and dispersing agent
Hyperdispersant for solvent based applications
Block copolymer with high-polarity
Appearance: yellowish viscous liquid
Active ingredient: 100%
Amine value(mgKOH/g): 30-38
Density(g/ml, 25℃): 1.02-1.08
- Reduce grinding time and viscosity while increasing pigment load
with good ability to prevent re-coagulation.
- Improve color strength and gloss.
- Mainly used to disperse pigments in alcohol gravure inks.
- Especially suited to disperse carbon black in auto and repair
paints, producing more of a bluish hue.
- Ink: packaging gravure inks using alcohol as solvent or other polar
- Paint: used in auto and repair paints, especially in polyacrylic
General application guidance
Pigment Use amount
(To dry pigment weight)
Carbon black 10-50%
- Dissolve the dispersant in grinding solvent before adding pigment.
- For better results, use together with synergists
- Store in cool and dry places, good for 5 year.
- After partial use, re-seal the container.